Race date: Sunday 22nd January 2023
Now in its 31st year, the route takes in some great scenery over two laps of an undulating course, all on country roads. With three fairly steep hills on each lap the course is testing, yet the hills do not deter runners returning year after year to take part. The Folksworth 15 has become an annual race fixture for many runners and is a great training race in preparation for one of the many spring marathons.
Each year we receive very positive feedback which has given the Folksworth 15 its reputation of a well organised, well marshalled race with a technical top for all runners. Click here to see the course route and profile.
- If you have entered the race but are unable to take part, we will allow you to transfer your place. Please email email@example.com with the following details of the person you wish to take your place:
– Contact telephone number
– Date of birth and age on race day
– Email address
– Affiliated running club (if applicable)
– Any medical conditions which we need to be aware of
– Emergency contact details (contact name and number)
- The person taking the place will also need to email to confirm they accept the race terms and conditions. Click here to view.
- All transfers must be made by 7pm on Sunday 15th January 2023. No transfers will be made after this date.
- We do not hold a waiting list.